逍遥右脑 2018-11-14 11:49
及物动词欣赏; 感激; 领会; 鉴别
1. Her talent for music was not appreciated.
2. I am afraid you have not appreciated the urgency of the matter.
3. We appreciate the danger ahead.
4. We shall appreciate hearing from you again.
1. Apples appreciated 2 to 5 cents per box.
A：I appreciate your kindness.
A：Good! There’s the information desk. How do we get to the 70 th Street, please?
B：The Northern Line is what you want.
A：How much is it?
B：It’s two yuan.
A：Which way do we go for the Northern Line?
B：Just go through the No.8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly.
A：I appreciate it. Thank you.
B：That’s all right.
A：You really do look great tonight, Amber.
B：Why, thank you. You dont look so bad yourself (laughs)
A：(laughing also) I appreciate that. Speaking of which, I was wondering if I am older than you, because you look so young. How old are you, anyway?
B：(hesitatingly) Oh, Im not too old, but Im over eighteen.
A：Im sorry, maybe that was a dumb question.
B：No, its not that. Just…well, I was just a little surprised with your question. Its a bit unusual here for people to ask about age so soon.
A：Forgive me. I didnt mean to be impolite or rude.
B：I know. Anyway, Im 27.
A：Really. You dont look a day over 23. How do you stay so young-looking?
B：(flattered) No special way. Just a happy-go-lucky type of person, I guess.
A：Well, it works. You really dont look your age. Im 28, by the way.
B：(jokingly) Is that right? I thought you might be a bit older…just joking.
A：I guess I deserved that. (changing the subject) So, what about….
1. 感激：nasty 肮脏的,下流的,恶心的 --na(那)st(街)上为(y) 何什么那么脏 一个故事:......申请(apply) 留学,获得批准(approve) ,非 常感激(appreciate)新东方 .碰到一个很有侵略性 (aggressive)的小姑娘,引起 了你的注意(attention) ,
2. 升值：人民币升值(APPRECIATE)的后果将是外资的获利套现、全线撤退,那时的房地产市场将面临甭盘的情景. 所以中央要在人民币升值前尽可能地维系一个相对健康的市场, 以避免最坏的后果出现.
3. 感谢：最后要表示你会坚持共享(share),传递(pass on),感谢(appreciate)和贡献(contribute). 当然由于免费光盘是从欧洲寄给你的,一定要填写规范准确的联系地址,而且要耐心地等上4-6个星期. 所以,如果你有较好的上网条件,建议尽量不要麻烦Canonical公司,
1. I would appreciate it if you could do me a favor.
2. This feature can be a big fuss in order to increase the visibility of this floor, and can appreciate nature, to attract the majority of travel enthusiasts, and construction experts to tour, and inspections.
3. By this curious turn of disposition I have gained the reputation of deliberate heartlessness; how undeserved, I alone can appreciate.
4. I really appreciate their efforts and obedience to orders.
5. To seek to please their superiors and to redouble their work, after the saddle before the horse and curry favor curry favor with, workbook, filled with hard work to pull its weight above the hypocrisy, computer desk keyboard knock on the crews are moving into workaholics, the lonely shadow filled with hard work of being superior appreciate the desire of the face on the miserable anxiety carved catapulted **** dream.
6. The shape and decoration of the lacquer ware carried on as the Three Kingdoms period, nongovernmental production developed greatly, the color painting of the lacquer ware was improved and increased abundant, the appearance more lay emphasis to appreciate beauty the result, and have this at that time period special ages characteristic.
7. Unfortunately, the non-American reader needs to know a little of the country's history to fully appreciate this book.
8. This is a sincere belief in the artist's sentiment really is the embodiment of aesthetic charm, and the very people who can appreciate.
9. A large amount of people do not appreciate the mythology behind their...
10. With the rapid development of Chinese economy, the collection market in China has seen all-round recovery, both in collector population and auction records. Calligrapy, paintings, porcelain, jade ware, bronze, coins and philately are all hot objects. Collectibles that appreciate more than 10 times in years are not rare. From CCTV to regional TV Stations, programs on finding valuable collectibles and identifying them are welcomed by audience. Collection is all fashion in China almost overnight.
11. If you want to appreciate Memento, you need to think a lot.
12. But if you know how to appreciate good scripts and good stories, seriously, this film is one that you cannot miss.
13. You can hardly fail to appreciate how much nearer all of it is taking you to us and our way of life.
14. Believe that 3721 has been assistant to help the Internet, we will let you better appreciate the wonderful Internet world.
15. We appreciate your patience and look forward to continue working with you.
16. We appreciate your efforts for the development of the company.
17. Uwe, probably a question for you, but I would appreciate any responses as i am still learning?
18. First of all, i greatly appreciate 比达 sending me translated materials.
19. The karst geomorphy - 20 thousand square meters side stone ponds scene, is considered to be the world-class solution cavity scene. The exterior view is so amazing and gorgeous that it is hard to appreciate all of theme once.
20. I am eager to get your instruction. I will appreciate any of your help. Your niece
If you appreciate something, for example a piece of music or good food, you like it because you recognize its good qualities.
e.g. Anyone can appreciate our music...
e.g. In time you'll appreciate the beauty and subtlety of this language.
If you appreciate a situation or problem, you understand it and know what it involves.
e.g. She never really appreciated the depth and bitterness of the Irish conflict...
e.g. He appreciates that co-operation with the media is part of his professional duties.
If you appreciate something that someone has done for you or is going to do for you, you are grateful for it.
e.g. Peter stood by me when I most needed it. I'll always appreciate that...
e.g. Thanks, lads. I appreciate it...
If something that you own appreciates over a period of time, its value increases.
e.g. They don't have any confidence that houses will appreciate in value.
1. It's all because consumers appreciate the convenience and cost efficiency of buying online.
2. It would be good if those calculating Japanese politicians could finally appreciate the benefit of good neighbourly ties with China.
3. He used to appreciate it as an excellent calligraphic work, and said he was visiting the exhibition to learn more about its historical value.
4. While China did decide to allow the RMB to appreciate gradually after that, it has relied on capital controls to prevent hot money from flowing in.
5. Capital has been flowing into Asia on optimism about the region's economic recovery, as well as expectations that the Chinese yuan will continue to appreciate.
6. With speculation that the yuan could appreciate and China breaking trade surplus records, foreign capital is rushing into the country.
7. Without reasonable proficiency in their maternal language, we cannot expect them to appreciate and carry on the nation's fine cultural traditions.
8. I appreciate his returning to Chinese opera from pop singing to carry on Mei's approach to playing female roles.
9. Grab a kite or a camera and head down to the city center to appreciate the Square in a calm moment.
10. The central bank said the adjustment does not necessarily mean " the yuan will fluctuate by a lot or appreciate by a large magnitude ".
1. increase the value of
e.g. The Germans want to appreciate the Deutsche Mark
Synonym: apprize apprise
2. gain in value
e.g. The yen appreciated again!
Synonym: apprize apprise revalue
3. be fully aware of
e.g. Do you appreciate the full meaning of this letter?
Synonym: take account
4. recognize with gratitude
be grateful for
5. hold dear
e.g. I prize these old photographs
Synonym: prize value treasure