逍遥右脑 2019-03-03 16:30
1. You should climb like a vine up tall mountains through ancient forests, sipping springwater and rainwater
2. So stop pacing the aisles and counting the miles. Instead, climb more mountains, eat more icecreams, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more and cry less.
3. Mountain climbing, it is best to start up in the morning, you bus to the village of camel under the cherry after the morning because so many people will climb to exercise, so you take a look at the number of people that is the alley uphill Way, way up the mountain, some very formal, that is, be able to see that it is a spare enclosure to the mountains, very gentle way, that is a bit long, do climbing, do go on to lose the meaning and feeling, so can Select a little steep road, but they may not like the way just the way it has, there is no cement, and some are stone road or dirt road is simply that in the past is not the way, but those who take more, it has become a way, so Is not difficult to find, when climbing to the attention of stop-and-go, rest breaks, is the best and a few friends, put on dry food and water to climb together, this is the case, or to have a look after each other, act as long as the road On the road trip, do not take the grass is no one on the road to reach the OK, the saying goes down easily into the mountains is difficult, so the clothes to wear as much as possible on those who wear light clothing and shoes that, if slow uphill climb will be a An hour or so, probably will be able to, on a hill, although not very high, only a few hundred meters high, but down from the hills to see or feel very good, I have to go to college to work for a year now, a total of Went to four or five times now!
4. In stead, climb more mountains, eat more ice cream, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less.
5. Instead, climb more mountains, go barefoot more often, swim more rivers, watch more sunsets, laugh more, cry less.
6. I don't climb mountains.
7. If you climb mountains in fog, you're asking for it.
8. L I would climb more mountains, swim more rivers, and watch more sunsets.
9. I often climb mountains and play board games like chess.
10. Holiday Fuchun teachers liked to climb mountains for relieving pressure, by the way observe the roadside weeds, often find that the mountain grass is precious medicinal materials, the more effort to study the characteristics and effectiveness of grass, often boiling down their own herbal tea as a beauty regimen beverages.
11. Yes, I like to go on picnics and climb mountains.
12. Three hours later, my small Toyota begins the climb into the mountains of Lassen National Park.
13. As soon as we got there, we began to climb up the mountains.
14. I got up earlly in the morning, because I wanted to climb mountains with some friends.
15. Well, I used to climb mountains in Australia
16. I don't want to climb mountains, I don't want to do bungie-jumping.
17. I like to climb mountains, and in particular, like the kind of very high mountain to climb.
18. I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers.
19. Tuesday's 16th stage of Tour De France cycling race was a 199 kilometer test that ended with a steep 10km climb in the Pyrenees Mountains.
20. Tuesday's 16th stage of Tour de France cycling race was a 199 kilometer test that en de d with a steep 10km climb in the Pyrenees Mountains.
1. The inhabitants of this remote hamlet in Yunnan province have many mountains to climb before arriving at Pingchuan township's farmers'market around noon.
2. If they leave their boat and climb into the mountains, tourists will be surprised at another wonderland presented in the mountain caves.
3. " We teach our students that the water they drink comes from the mountains they climb, " Nima says.
4. Stroll around the village and climb the surrounding mountains for a bird's eye view of the village.