逍遥右脑 2019-03-03 16:30
1. 子宫：欧洲和中东方面,匈牙利导演本尼德克-菲利格夫(Benedek Fliegauf)的新作<<子宫>>(Womb)由德国、法国、匈牙利联合出品,同样有看进围主竞赛单元,贝拉-塔尔的<<都灵之马>>(The Turin Horse)假如可以在截止日期前赶工完成,
2. 发源地：发行建设国债 issue construction treasury bonds | 发源地 womb | 发展不平衡 disparate development
3. ?京：11.05 北京 - BANNANA | 11.11 ?京 - Womb | 11.12 台北 - LUXY
4. 子宫,发源地：16. nay而且,不仅如此 | 17. womb 子宫,发源地 | 18. progression行进,级数
1. Extremely premature babies are those born after 22 to 25 weeks in the womb.
2. Ivan's mother was scared by a canary when she carried him in her womb. Ivan the Terrible---Ivan the Timid One.
3. One needs to think of the Tathagata-garbha in this connection in association with how the Buddha was in the womb of his own mother, Queen Maya: he entered into her womb radiant, complete, perfect, totally aware, and dwelt there full of light, in the lotus posture dispensing teachings to those who could see him.
4. There stood a Hill not far whose griesly top  Belch'd fire and rowling smoak; the rest entire Shon with a glossie scurff, undoubted sign That in his womb was hid metallic Ore, The work of Sulphur.
5. This scalpel is my panter from the womb to the tomb.
6. This child will be a Nazarite unto God from the womb.
7. And at the time of her delivery, there were twins in her womb.
8. As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.
9. They traverse back and forth searching and discovering, just like the obligatory 270° rotation that a fetus must perform before leaving the womb.
他们穿梭往来，各自寻找、发现，就像胎儿在出生之前必先要旋转 270 度才可离开母体一?。
10. Let everything be itself, get men and women suffered, let oospore grow in the womb, let the little suck up his mother's youth, let young get old, get old be dead. all these things are not horrible, they are beautiful, sacred, venerable, and they definitely are so.
11. Cold as snow breath, it tamps the womb Where the yew trees blow like hydras, The tree of life and the tree of life Unloosing their moons, month after month, to no purpose.
12. Him through the spicie Forrest onward com Adam discernd, as in the dore he sat Of his coole Bowre, while now the mounted Sun  Shot down direct his fervid Raies, to warme Earths inmost womb, more warmth then Adam needs; And Eve within, due at her hour prepar'd For dinner savourie fruits, of taste to please True appetite, and not disrelish thirst  Of nectarous draughts between, from milkie stream, Berrie or Grape: to whom thus Adam call'd.
13. Caesarean sections are usually done by making a horizontal incision in the lower abdomen along the bikini line which allows another horizontal incision to be made in the wall of the womb to deliver the baby.
14. Description: Garbhadhātu, or Garbhakoa-, the womb treasury, the universal source from which all things are produced; the matrix; the embryo; likened to a womb in which all of a child is conceived? its body, mind, etc.
15. And as He said these things, a certain woman out of the crowd lifted up her voice and said to Him, Blessed is the womb that bore You and the breasts at which You nursed.
16. This child was nurtured in a handicapped environment where the womb had eight large pieces of fibroids in it.
17. God knits us in our mother`s womb.
18. And why have You brought me out of the womb?
19. I have knitted you in your mother`s womb.
20. From birth I was cast upon you; from my mother's womb you have been my God.
A woman's womb is the part inside her body where a baby grows before it is born.
1. And surgery and certain kinds of chemotherapy can treat the cancer without poisoning the womb.
2. The principal advantage is that the technology need not penetrate a pregnant woman's womb to extract fetal tissues for prenatal diagnosis.
3. In vitro fertilisation is a procedure where the egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the woman's womb.
4. The Savages have said the fertility clinic transferred the wrong frozen embryo to Carolyn's womb in early February.
5. The embryo in the womb of a rich mother enjoys better nutrition than that in a poor mother.
6. Researchers created a fertilised embryo from the couple's egg and sperm in a laboratory and then implanted in Lesley Brown's womb.
7. Because male and female foetuses have similar levels of the " female " hormone oestrogen, girl twins are more likely to be affected by testosterone in the womb.
8. Some research suggests it may also keep a fertilized egg from attaching to the womb.
9. Folic acid is necessary to help the baby grow well in the womb.
10. Police say they must have been put in the freezer before December 2003, when the mother had her womb removed in an operation.
1. a hollow muscular organ in the pelvic cavity of females
contains the developing fetus