逍遥右脑 2018-12-14 13:24
及物动词欺骗，诈骗; 误导，愚弄; 躲避，逃脱
不及物动词作弊，行骗; 犯规; 俚〉不忠; 消磨，解（闷），消除（疲劳）
名词骗子; 欺骗（行为）; 雀麦; 〈美俚〉反光镜
1. He always cheats at cards; I never play with him.
2. The balloonist cheated death in spite of the storm.
3. The salesman cheated me into buying a fake.
1. He never cheated in exams.
1. Tax cheats have declined.
1. 作弊：在游戏中按以下组合键可得到相应秘技:按Ctrl+N键开始新游戏,然后进入单人游戏(Single player)的战役模式(Campaign),在游戏中按以下组合键可得到相应秘技:进入作弊(Cheat)方式,输入以下字符串(大写),
1. Do you think it's easy to cheat me?
2. I don't mean to cheat him.
3. Do you think I'm easy to cheat?
4. Do you think I am easy to cheat?
5. Do you think that I was easy to cheat?
6. Put a cheat on sb.
7. Say according to taking the Beijing foxy old hand with old heart, former German good cheat, what do you offer what does he believe, often be played so that be stupefied by the Chinese.
8. He never hit her, wasn't a drunk and didn't cheat, she says. He brought home a fire-captain's salary.
9. He is not a boy who would cheat others.
10. You can`t cheat him, because he is a smart boy.
11. It's wrong to cheat on an examination.
12. Chapter 2 is the research of the prevention system of the E-bank operational risk which is caused by man-made contrived cheat.
13. The accusation in October last year - subsequently retracted - that Everton's Andrew Johnson was a cheat.
14. Whether if you vs. of she totally it agree, she then will 258 ten thousand picture if disagree you, Show you understand if you make what atmosphere control very much romantic at all then, You will certainly love veteran if, you at all enough ripe if you go and let she often too then, She will feel irritated and oily but if you go and look for she, she will blame if any of generals wearing it you cheat emotional you of she, She will say that you are that what the play-boy wore is a bit more tattered, then you are a stolid fellow if you are jealous, She will it says to be incorrect like this but if totally jealous you, she again can think you like she you if you attempt and flirt to her at all, She will think you respect she but if well-behaved you, she again can think you like if she you come late one minute, She will complain if oneself late she how tired and more bitterly does it wait for, she will say girl it dates late to be natural if you go and look for friend of you, She will say if your picture copycat is her, she will talk about " oh, this is very natural, Girl " if you kiss she quickly, she will very much cold and detached if you kiss too much to say you everywhere like this, She will yell that you ate her bean curd if you have not looked after her while crossing the road, You lack morals if you look after she cross the road, she again can say this whether if trick you of man stare at a certain woman carefully then, She will criticize you to flirt and stare at to girl student she think other man everywhere, She will say that they will just appreciate if you speak with her, she hopes that it is all right that so long as you listen to if you only listen attentively to, She you speak with her again Man has seen that may say: Fly to the sky, you create take these name to have simple and complicated and weaker so living beingses woman, But so intrepid to let people angry and Cupid, please tell me should how make.
15. I saw you change the card, you cheat!
16. I used the props as cheat sheets when I had to remember difficult medical jargon.
17. The comprehensive cheat sheets above show you every Google tool, trick, and application you never knew...
18. The comprehensive cheat sheets above show you every Google tool, trick, and application you never knew existed.
19. Download these Free A+ hardware cheat sheets now.
20. It can be used to store contacts, to-do lists, notes, cheat sheets, and more.
When someone cheats, they do not obey a set of rules which they should be obeying, for example in a game or exam.
e.g. Students may be tempted to cheat in order to get into top schools.
Someone who is a cheat does not obey a set of rules which they should be obeying.
e.g. Cheats will be disqualified.
If someone cheats you out of something, they get it from you by behaving dishonestly.
e.g. The company engaged in a deliberate effort to cheat them out of their pensions...
e.g. Many brokers were charged with cheating customers in commodity trades.
If you say that someone cheats death, you mean they only just avoid being killed.
e.g. He cheated death when he was rescued from the roof of his blazing cottage.
If you feel cheated, you feel that you have been let down or treated unfairly.
e.g. The storyline is fatally compromised by an ending that leaves you feeling horribly cheated.
1. It is no use to cheat them and act against their will.
2. Pacific argued that the wrong tag was placed on the jeans by mistake and it never attempted to cheat consumers.
3. If the operator of the casino helps a person to cheat, the operator commits an offense and risks having the business license suspended.
4. " We have to be able to show intent " to cheat on taxes, Morgenthau said.
5. Businesses invent numerous tricks to cheat their employees out of the standard of minimum salary, resulting in long overtime work or other kind of labour abuses.
6. When a father criticized his son for seeing him " abducted " by a stranger so easily, the boy cried and said parents shouldn't cheat their children.
7. Liu warned that commerce websites were being used by criminals to spread criminal methods, sell illegal merchandise and cheat people of their money.
8. He tried twice to present the jade to the king of Chu, but was called a cheat and had both his legs chopped off.
9. A girl too innocent to know the shenanigans of her family, coaches or system were making her a cheat of Olympic proportions?
10. Many citizens don't know if beggars are legitimately in need of help, or trying to cheat them out of their money with a pathetic disguise.
1. a deception for profit to yourself
2. the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
e.g. that book is a fraud
Synonym: swindle rig
3. someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
Synonym: deceiver cheater trickster beguiler slicker
4. weedy annual native to Europe but widely distributed as a weed especially in wheat
Synonym: chess Bromus secalinus
5. weedy annual grass often occurs in grainfields and other cultivated land
seeds sometimes considered poisonous
Synonym: darnel tare bearded darnel Lolium temulentum
1. defeat someone through trickery or deceit
Synonym: chouse shaft screw chicane jockey
2. deprive somebody of something by deceit
e.g. The con-man beat me out of $50
This salesman ripped us off!
we were cheated by their clever-sounding scheme
They chiseled me out of my money
Synonym: rip off chisel
3. engage in deceitful behavior
practice trickery or fraud
e.g. Who's chiseling on the side?
4. be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
e.g. She cheats on her husband
Might her husband be wandering?
Synonym: cheat on cuckold betray wander