逍遥右脑 2018-11-11 11:54
1. How many acupuncture points are there in the human body?
1. 针灸疗法：迎随补泻、出纳疾徐,针灸疗法(Acupuncture)虽然在东方已经出现了数千年,可用于解痛除疾,但一直苦于没有科学证据. 最近一项在小鼠身上的巧妙实验证实,针灸疗法对帕金森氏症中常见的脑炎有显著疗效. 用针灸治疗帕金森氏症意味着需要早期诊断,
1. This product cure illness the mechanism of the health care is:The jade can lower a, stabilizing the brain to press, the jade implies beneficial and various chemical elements of human body, person's brain connect the Cape jade and will produce the static electricity magnetic field, can dredge the axis veins and arteries of the brain; A behavior of each jade brain of the jade pillow orders contact more, have the function of stimulate the massage to the brain nerve acupuncture points, and can promote cerebral blood circulation, thus rise the town to calm down to tranquilize the nerves, dredge the veins and arteries, annoy the blood flowing freely, internal organs Anne and of function.
2. The method of elongated needle penetrating acupuncture along pathway of the channel is better than general acupuncture on strokes.
3. Objective To observe the methed of elongated needle penetrating acupuncture along pathway of the channel on strokes.
4. The Effect of Acupuncture on the Active Composition of Plants
5. Clearly many millions of Chinese get acupuncture without any major problems so I think this is really a minor point, Flachskampf obsered..
6. Flachskampf had some caeats, acknowledging that the regular acupuncture sessions used in the study represent a significant time inestment: each acupuncture session lasted 30 minutes - not including transportation and administratie time - and took place seeral times a week.
7. Complete set of imported production lines in Germany of acupuncture, the cotton feeding machine, carding machine, cross lapper each has its own characteristics, it also adopted the current world the most advanced equipment and technology.
8. In order to investigate the effect of acupuncture stimulation on skin blood flow and the relationship to calcitonin-gene related peptide.
中文摘要本研究的目的在於探讨针刺对皮肤血流的效应，及其与降钙素基因相关胜肽（calcitonin-gene related peptide，CGRP）的关系。
9. Also the research object has pointed, it including removes the acupuncture needle the spacing survey, the staircase arm rest angle survey and so on.
10. Acupuncture; Stroke; Three hand yang meridians
11. This is particularly prevalent in traditional Chinese martial arts which may teach bone-setting, qigong, acupuncture, acupressure, and other aspects of traditional Chinese medicine.
12. Ramsay: There is sufficient evidence to show a positive effect between the technique of acupuncture itself and...
13. Corn is the common disease of surgical outpatient service, therapeutics is very much, and clavus of igneous acupuncture cure, the method is simple, the effect really.
14. Owing 200 beds, the hospital contains departments of pediatrics internal medecine, gynaecology and obstetrics, orthopedics, surgical, rehabilitation and anus bowel division, etc. There are not only departments of TCM, acupuncture, TCM for gynae, ophthalmonogy, ENT, stomatology, skin venereal division and physical ability, etc but also specialist outpaitient clinic of andriatry, hepatitis, angiocardiopathy, hypertension, strok unit, diabetes mellitus, asthma, respiratory, etc.
15. According to old Chinese literatures, many chest and abdomen acupionts could treat acute abdomen syndrome via acupuncture treatment.
16. Our meridian and collateral therapy apparatus products are based on the traditional Chinese medicine theory and together with microcomputer CPU chip, which will lead human body` meridian and collateral system and conduct drug`s effectual component into focus by ionization. User can select different therapies, such as magnetism therapy, sole therapy, water therapy, electric therapy and so on, which possess 68 different impulse frequencies. There are functions of assimilating acupuncture, tuina, drug conducting in this apparatus in apparatus, which can treat sick tissues comprehensive and implement the effect of diminishing inflammation, easing pain, relaxing tendon and activating blood circulation, supporting Zhengqi and exorcizing, recovering energy, enhancing immunity, and eventually curing disease temporary and permanent.
17. The result shows that acupuncture and moxibustion can promote the rabbit's functions, including the improvement of the productive function of sperms, both in quantity and quality.
18. Firstly, the understanding in insomnia's pathogenesis in ancient Chinese medicine, and its corresponding acupuncture prescription.
19. During his ill since the time a large number of medical books, especially for very interested in acupuncture.
20. She will be the first traditional Chinese therapy (Scalp Acupuncture, Body Acupuncture, Point-injection drugs, the head lesion area closed Massage, TCM) and modern rehabilitation techniques (physical therapy, occupational therapy, language training, psychological treatment and special education, Community rehabilitation), which combines applications in the treatment of cerebral palsy in children and elderly dementia patients, Doctors were to create a new system of comprehensive treatment by the new international search retrieval no relevant reports, treatment is an international initiative, opened a pediatric cerebral palsy and Alzheimers disease can rule precedent cerebral palsy rehabilitation so that the frontier areas of advanced technology and future generations of sustainable development of human sexual self-help project the idea of congestion staying in the forefront of domestic and international counterparts. the medical history of the world integrated traditional Chinese and western medicine treatment of children with cerebral palsy and dementia rehabilitation medicine theory made a breakthrough contribution.
Acupuncture is the treatment of a person's illness or pain by sticking small needles into their body at certain places.
e.g. All of those who received the true acupuncture experienced pain relief.
1. The name " ACU " is derived from " acupuncture " and " acupressure, " two terms from traditional Chinese medicine.
2. In fact, acupuncture is becoming more and more popular around the world.
3. The acupuncture student was inspired in his sophomore year by a similar event in Hangzhou, a national challenge that pit the nation's best skateboarders against each other.
4. It's when we're sick and our bodies are craving comfort that we should inflict more pain through acupuncture's needle pricks or cupping's flaming bruises.
5. He was hospitalized in the first week with a shin injury that continued to bother him despite cortisone injections and acupuncture treatments.
6. Catgut embedment enables stimulation of acupuncture points outside of the clinic and requires fewer visits from patients - two to four a month.
7. Xu has been bedridden since 2009, as the acupuncture hole in her lung means it doesn't fully expand when she inhales.
8. The doctor promised he would later meet the youth in China and teach him acupuncture techniques and what he knew of traditional Chinese medicine.
9. It is about a disabled young girl who becomes a teacher and learns acupuncture to help treat villagers in a rural area.
10. Veterinarians are now connecting animals to electric acupuncture machines, treating them with homeopathic remedies and even feeding them herbal TCMs.
1. treatment of pain or disease by inserting the tips of needles at specific points on the skin