关于爱情的英文诗歌及翻译

逍遥右脑  2019-03-03 17:05

  导语:所谓爱情,最好不过,你在我手,归我所有,我在你手,下面是关于爱情的英文诗歌,欢迎鉴赏。

  篇一:关于爱情的英文诗歌

  爱情Sir Thomas Browne托马斯布朗爵士

  I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

  No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is,won't make you cry.

  没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

  失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

  Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  纵然伤心,也不要悉眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

  To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

  对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某人,你是他的整个世界。

  Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.

  不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。

  Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

  爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

  Don't try to hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

  不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

  Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,

  在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别人;

  so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

  在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

  Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

  不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。

  Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.

  "生命是束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在。"

  篇二:关于爱情的英文诗歌

  If you were a teardrop;In my eye,

  For fear of losing you,I would never cry

  And if the golden sun,Should cease to shine its light,

  Just one smile from you,Would make my whole world bright.

  如果你是我眼里的;一滴泪;

  为了不失去你;我将永不哭泣;

  如果金色的阳光;停止了它耀眼的光芒;

  你的一个微笑;将照亮我的整个世界。

  My river runs to thee.

  Blue sea, wilt thou welcome me? My river awaits reply.

  Oh! sea, look graciously. Emily Dickinson

  我是一条朝你奔流而去的小溪,

  蓝色的大海啊,你愿意接纳我吗?

  优雅的大海啊,小溪正在等待你的回答。

  Since the first time I saw you,

  I felt something inside,

  I don't know if it's love at first sight,

  I do know I really like you a lot.

  自?第一次?到你,

  我的?心?法平?,

  我不知道?是否是一??情,

  我只知道我真的很喜?你。

  篇三:关于爱情的英文诗歌

  It is the miller’s daughter,

  那是磨坊主的女儿,

  And she is grown so dear, so dear,

  她长得那么那么的美,

  That I would be the jewel

  以至于我愿是那珠宝

  That trembles at her ear:

  摇曳在她的耳旁

  For hid in ringlets day and night,

  日日夜夜地藏在她的发间

  I’d touch her neck so warm and white.

  缠绵于她那如此温暖白皙的香颈

  And I would be the girdle

  我愿是那裙带

  About her dainty dainty waist,

  缠绕在她那纤腰上

  And her heart would beat against me

  我可以让她的心跳离我如此之近

  In sorrow and in rest:

  无论在悲伤还是平静的时候

  And I should know if it beat right,

  当我想要迫切地知道她的心跳如何

  I’d clasp it round so close and tight.

  我就可以与她紧紧相拥。

  And I would be the necklace,

  我愿是那项链

  And all long to fall and rise

  整日上下跳跃

  Upon her balmy bosom,

  在她芳香的胸前

  With her laughter or her sighs,

  伴随着她的笑容和叹息

  And I would lie so light, so light,

  就让我如此轻地躺下

  I scarce should be unclasp’d at night

  冀求她在夜里也别把我摘下



版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 lxy@jiyifa.cn 举报,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
上一篇:关于水的诗歌或散文
下一篇:迎国庆诗歌推荐

逍遥右脑在线培训课程推荐

【关于爱情的英文诗歌及翻译】相关文章
【关于爱情的英文诗歌及翻译】推荐文章