逍遥右脑 2018-11-30 10:56
名词声明; （思想、观点、文章主题等的）表现; （文字）陈述; 结算单
1. Their statement was correct.
2. Soon afterwards he made his first public statement about the affair.
3. I get a bank statement every month.
4. The man made a statement to the police.
5. The details of the agreement need more exact statement.
1. 报表：与此同时,你还需要一些雇员来接收和处理将来客户的付款,并更新客户的数据. 所有这一切都需要你的公司花费大量的时间和金钱. 另外的问题是:对许多公司而言,每月一度的客户帐目报表(statement)是它们与其顾客沟通的唯一机会
1. With time, this misremembering only gets worse. A false statement from a noncredible source that is at first not believed can gain credibility during the months it takes to reprocess memories from short-term hippocampal storage to longer-term cortical storage.
2. A The Relevant Income for each of the relevant contribution periods included in this statement
3. The leaders will also release a final statement that is expected to say human activity causes some climate change.
4. Chapter 4 is about the corresponding opinions and suggestions aimed to implement comprehensive income report and relevant problem, which aims at the characteristics and current situations of the income statement of our country.
5. For eligible civil servant, a copy of his/her latest salary statement issued by The Treasury Branch of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region must be submitted if no employment declaration can be made.
6. A striking thing about this statement is that van Praag draws no distinction between order in nature and order in culture; nor does he distinguish theoretical ordering systems from pragmatic ones.
7. All concessions to buyer must show up on the settlement statement.
8. I acknowledge the truth of his statement.
9. It is a new social morality phenomenon that came into being with the development of the practical activities related with PR in our country, the research on the PR morality emphasizes country, the research on the PR morality emphasizes the statement of dogmatic theories more than the statement of practical operation.
10. He himself said it; a dogmatic statement
ipse dixit 一面之词；武断的话；有人这么说
11. The company plans to offer managers who supervise 20 or more people up to 300, 000 yen a month to take them out. Managers with fewer than 20 workers will get 200, 000 yen, a company statement said.
12. The company plans to offer managers who supervise 20 or more people up to 300, 000 yen (3, 000 dollars) a month to take them out. Managers with fewer than 20 workers will get 200, 000 yen, a company statement said.
13. The statement also said, It has become even more ominous... because of the fact that Mr.
14. Michael Jackson's family have issued a statement schoing scotching the widespread rumours about the pop star's funeral.
15. Restart is not supported for started tasks; do not use the RESTART parameter on the JOB statement for a started task.
16. Restart is not supported for started tasks; do not use the RD parameter on the JOB statement for a started task.
17. Focus on the results that are expected from the job. For each statement, please indicate what has to be done, with the ration, within which area or framework, and with what end results.
18. The Qian bei huai of Luo Yi Jun ingeniously used the character of dialog and his way of statement to show the three styles.
19. Moreover, the domestic companies, such as BDCOM, INFODISC, etc., also happened the financial crisis, the financial statement of these companies were proceed windows through different statistical method, beautified their financial statement by these methods.
20. Working Drawings are the basis of the interim statement and the interim payment certificate.
A statement is something that you say or write which gives information in a formal or definite way.
e.g. Andrew now disowns that statement, saying he was depressed when he made it...
e.g. 'Things are moving ahead.'— I found that statement vague and unclear.
A statement is an official or formal announcement that is issued on a particular occasion.
e.g. The statement by the military denied any involvement in last night's attack.
You can refer to the official account of events which a suspect or a witness gives to the police as a statement .
e.g. The 350-page report was based on statements from witnesses to the events.
这份 350 页的报告是根据各位证人对这些事件的证词写成的。
If you describe an action or thing as a statement, you mean that it clearly expresses a particular opinion or idea that you have.
e.g. The following recipe is a statement of another kind—food is fun!
A printed document showing how much money has been paid into and taken out of a bank or building society account is called a statement .
If a child is statemented, social services staff write a document stating that the child has special educational needs, and the local education authority has to make sure that everything that is necessary is provided for that child.
e.g. Nearly a year later, it was agreed that Tom would be statemented...
e.g. I had eight statemented children in my class.
我的班里有 8 名需要接受特殊教育的孩子。
1. The statement said that a leading company like Dell should adhere to business ethics and respect national governments and enterprises.
2. Sanrio and Sega Sammy Holdings said in a statement that they had agreed to form a strategic business alliance.
3. " Acquiring ACS helps us expand our business and benefit from stronger revenue and earnings growth, " Xerox CEO Ursula Burns said in a statement.
4. Soaring gold prices and better business management helped boost its profits, the company said in a statement filed with the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
5. The statement and the remarks are warning to certain countries not to use ASEAN to act against China.
6. The statement said the only other countries to act against " Anonymous " so far are the United States and Britain.
7. " Business structure and income mix were further improved, " said the statement.
8. The bidders said in the statement that they intend to maintain China Gas'business and management structure and will not take the company private.
9. " Facts have proven that this illegal act goes against the will of the people, " the statement said.
10. The government of Botswana issued a statement condemning " this naked act of aggression against our country ".
1. a document showing credits and debits
Synonym: financial statement
2. (computer science) a line of code written as part of a computer program
Synonym: instruction command program line
3. a fact or assertion offered as evidence that something is true
e.g. it was a strong argument that his hypothesis was true
4. a message that is stated or declared
a communication (oral or written) setting forth particulars or facts etc
e.g. according to his statement he was in London on that day
5. a nonverbal message
e.g. a Cadillac makes a statement about who you are
his tantrums are a statement of his need for attention
6. (music) the presentation of a musical theme
e.g. the initial statement of the sonata
7. the act of affirming or asserting or stating something
Synonym: affirmation assertion