逍遥右脑 2018-11-08 15:48
副词似乎; 据说，看来; 实际上
1. Apparently she did not succeed.
2. Apparently, you have done a lot of work.
3. He was apparently much surprised at the news.
1. 显然：约翰不顾能力倾向测试 (aptitude test) 的结果,还是决定由会计专业转到心理学专业他宁愿继续做售货员,显然(apparently)是因为他喜欢过稳定的而不是充满起伏的生活.
2. 似乎：在一个操作系统内部,内核[kernel]是最核心的部件. 像Linux那样的操作系统使用的内核,从表面上看(seemingly),允许用户并发(simultaneously)访问 计算机. 多个用户似乎(apparently)可以并行(concurrently)执行多个程序.
3. 显然地：aperitif noun 开胃酒 | apparently 显然地 | behaviour noun 行为,举止
4. 明显地,表面上地：apparatus 装置,设备 | apparently 明显地,表面上地 | applaud vi.鼓掌欢迎,欢呼
1. The small amount of argon loss that has apparently taken place in these meteorites is remarkable.
2. No. Apparently little Molly Gilbert is enjoying her grown-up salmon en croute.
3. Apparently littIe Molly Gilbert is enjoying her grown - up salmon en croute.
4. The apparently sectarian attack targeted Shi'ite pilgrims on one of the more sacred days of the year, as hundreds of thousands marched on foot to Karbala, in Iraq's Shi'ite heartland.
5. The longitudinal growth of bones is apparently controlled by modifying the numbers of growth plate chondrocytes in the proliferative zone, their rate of proliferation, the amount of chondrocytic hypertrophy and the controlled synthesis and degradation of matrix throughout the growth plate.
6. Therefore, the evolvement of civil services examination in Republic of China apparently has the characters of stratification and transmission.
7. Results: 1.That core temperatures of rats increased apparently after LPS injection, and the highest of which reached to 2.5℃above normal indicated that the rat febris model was successfully constructed.
结果：1。LPS 100μg?kg-1 ，ip后，大鼠体温升高，最高超过正常2.5℃，并在LPS作用后0.5h、3h、6h左右各出现一个发热峰，与文献报道一致，说明建模成功。
8. He apparently felt differently, and it was important for his ego that he was self-taught.
9. You are the girl of my dreams, and apparently i am not the man of yours.
10. Argument empty in this situation, but apparently the Windows compiler
11. Adenhart and two others were killed early yesterday when a suspected drunken driver apparently ran a red light and smashed into their car.
12. Teer; Dave answered both, apparently to everyone's satisfaction. There were no further objections.
13. Anyone seeking bargains might look among the silver and knick-knacks, where a late Victorian silver double-end scent bottle decorated in the aesthetic style looks good value at around 200 and five art deco brooches of ladies walking dogs, which were apparently given free to Vogue magazine subscribers in around 1930, seem modestly estimated at 350-450 the lot.
14. There is apparently nothing happened under the sky without directly or indirectly affecting or being affected by the ocean.
15. It`s apparently that you have S. H.
16. Apparently, we have some issues with authority...
17. Apparently, he's a bed wetter.
18. Apparently, founders of Haedong Kumdo have went to court and they end up telling the truth of actual history of Haedong Kumdo.
19. Wilhelmina: Oh, uh, apparently, we love to do-si-do.
哦，呃，显然，我们爱跳 do-si-do 。
20. Apparently, UFC fighter Randy Couture will appear in the motion picture.
You use apparently to indicate that the information you are giving is something that you have heard, but you are not certain that it is true.
e.g. Apparently the girls are not at all amused by the whole business...
e.g. Oil prices fell this week to their lowest level in fourteen months, apparently because of over-production.
You use apparently to refer to something that seems to be true, although you are not sure whether it is or not.
e.g. The recent deterioration has been caused by an apparently endless recession...
e.g. Rudolph said no more. Apparently he was a man of few words.
1. The apparently smooth incorporation of IBM's PC operation into Lenovo may have been helped by the way the deal was structured.
2. A section of electricity cable has been removed from the paddock at Newbury racecourse where two horses died on Saturday after apparently being electrocuted.
3. Paraguayan referee Carlos Torres apparently gave the kick for pushing and Robinho calmly scored with a low shot amid Chilean protests.
4. The Cambrian Explosion - the apparently abrupt appearance of complex animals in the fossil record in the Cambrian Period troubled Charles Darwin.
5. The alleged cannibalism apparently is linked to magical beliefs that eating body parts conveys special powers.
6. Darwin was working as a prison officer when he disappeared in March 2002, his wife saying he apparently took his canoe into the North Sea.
7. Christina Aguilera was apparently involved in a car accident on Tuesday evening.
8. Apparently they put his body in the car and spent his $ 400 at a strip club.
9. The latest statistics on economic activity in July apparently defy previous concerns that deflation may soon return.
10. The innocent victims of this carnage are the price Americans will continue to apparently willing to pay for this right.