逍遥右脑 2018-10-28 14:01
名词出席率; 出席，参加; 出席者，出席人数
1. She is in attendance on the sick child.
2. There was a large attendance at the party.
3. My attendance at school is excellent.
4. She is in attendance on the sick man.
1. 出席：概念 出席 (Attendance) 终端的一种属性, 表示操作人员在工作公共出席 (Common Attendance) 某些终端组成的组, 共同进,
3. 出勤：联邦与各州教育部达成共识,年度报告优先报告学校教育向着实现21世纪基础教育全国目标的进展情况,包括学生、学校和经费的统计数据,提供如下实在信息:方便入学(access and participation)、保持(retention)、出勤(attendance)、完成和升学(co
4. 出席率：结果变项则包括留职意愿(Desireto Remain)、出席率(Attendance)与工作绩效(Performance). 因此引发对新人类组织承诺之研究动机. 而探讨影响新人类组织承诺因素,除考量其个人特徵、工作价值观之外,属於工作情境因素的公司特徵,
1. Duplex(DT2-4), simplex selective control, re-leveling, door re-opening, home landing, full-load bypass, over-load protection, anti-nuisance, car parking and switch off by key switch, car attendance, voice announcement, fire emergency return, F. E. O.
2. Canton IV quarter of the smart card Hing Co., Ltd., is a card manufacturing and supporting system for the development of high-tech enterprises, the company introduced the German advanced printing equipment and international standard production line fabrication, specializing in: PVC cards, magnetic stripe cards, membership cards, ¨, medical attendance cards, securities trading cards, three-dimensional cards, portrait cards, paper cards, tag cards, work permits, admission ticket, special-shaped card production and marketing, through the unremitting efforts of all employees, annual production capacity has reached 80000000, the product of the indicators have reached international standards, are the largest production capacity of Guangzhou, one card system.
3. At the beginning of each term a list is published showing all the lectures being given during the term within each faculty, and every student can choose which lectures he will attend, though his own college tutor will advise him which lectures seem likely to be most useful. Attendance at university lectures is not compulsory, and no records of attendance are kept.
4. I guess he is checking the attendance of his fans.
5. If attendance has increased, what is attributed to the change?
6. Attendance was up 15% this year.
7. I always have a perfect attendance every term.
8. Attendance and participation in class and section are very important and count for 15% of your grade.
9. American movie theater attendance has, in the past, been impacted by the emergence of competition from product substitutes created by technological innovation.
10. I am in attendance on him.
11. I pledge to live in attendance to the True Parents.
12. Also after a while, I practice almost finished people in attendance.
13. I was dreaming your attendance in the wedding as the bridesman.
14. I was in attendance at the 150th ADA Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
出席在美国夏威夷檀香山举办的第150届 ADA 会议。
15. The religious school opened and I put in a sullen attendance.
16. I was in attendance, and drew one firm conclusion
17. If everyone in your workplace is dancing attendance on the boss or trying every means to butter him up in order to gain a favor, will you do the same or remain what you are?
18. Good attendance is necessary in order to progress in both the art and sport of tae kwon do.
19. They were in attendance on the king.
20. Our system has already achieved One-Card-Pass and Real-Time connection with 16 of card platforms and attendance management and access control systems.
Someone's attendance at an event or an institution is the fact that they are present at the event or go regularly to the institution.
e.g. Her attendance at school was sporadic.
The attendance at an event is the number of people who are present at it.
e.g. Average weekly cinema attendance in February was 2.41 million...
e.g. This year attendances were 28% lower than forecast...
If someone is in attendance at a place or an event, they are there.
e.g. Councillor Paul Tisley will be in attendance at the start of the meeting to welcome us...
e.g. Police with riot gear and several fire engines are in attendance.
If someone is in attendance on an important person, they are accompanying that person as a servant or assistant.
e.g. He lived in considerable style, travelling widely, usually with a cook, valet, butler and chauffeur in attendance.
1. The attendance at this annual gathering set new records for both in terms of the number of guests and their caliber.
2. The high average daily attendance statistics reported by school districts camouflage a real truancy problem.
3. The fee paid to secure Ronaldinho's attendance on Thursday caused widespread Greek media comment.
4. The men were asked about their current church attendance and smoking and drinking habits, as well as their habits during adolescence.
5. In the last five fiscal years, its cumulative attendance surpassed 24 million.
6. Lindsay's father Michael Lohan was in attendance in the court, while her mother Dina was on the other side of the room.
7. Although Hong Kong Disneyland said the discount was unrelated to attendance, the park has repeatedly refused to disclose how many people have been visiting.
8. Factoring in higher ticket prices, movie attendance is running 5 percent behind last year's.
9. Insiders said that mine heads will at least have to take responsibility for the inaccurate attendance list.
10. While art museums offering free admission have seen a dramatic increase in attendance, not all are able to do so.
1. the act of being present (at a meeting or event etc.)
2. the number of people that are present
e.g. attendance was up by 50 per cent
3. the frequency with which a person is present
e.g. a student's attendance is an important factor in her grade