逍遥右脑 2018-10-09 11:38
形容词僵硬的; 严格的; （规则、方法等）死板的; 刚硬的，顽固的
形容词adamant unyielding firm stiff unbending tense strict stubborn taut hard
1. The new recruits are not used to the rigid disciplines of the army.
2. He is very rigid in his ideas.
3. The support for the tent is rigid.
2. 硬：正像superclass是脆弱(fragile)的,而subclass是坚硬(rigid)的. 你不能只改变subclass的接口而不去确认新接口是否和父类型(supertypes)兼容. 例如,你不能在subclass中添加一个与superclass方法同样特征但返回值类型不同的新方法.
1. A dirigible, or rigid airship, has a metal frame, these days usually part aluminum, part carbon fiber, covered with a synthetic canvas.
2. Now that you know what rigid fiberglass is, where the heck do you buy it?
3. Divisions of the wage scale must be arbitrary and rigid.
4. Meanwhile, it takes two kinds of representative structures of CMM?movable gantry type CMM and fixed gantry type CMM for example, to demonstrate the features of current error compensation model based on rigid body kinematic assumption and its drawbacks, and analyze distribution feature of non rigid body errors of two kinds of representative CMM in the measuring range, then obtains conclusions which is valuable to accuracy analyses and researches on compensation techniques.
5. Integrating the advantage of improved rigid connections, the article provides welded haunch-cover joints and welded single hauch joints. Their seimic performance are also analysed.
6. This research result has the important leading meaning in design and construction of lime flying-ash treated crushed stone semi-rigid base.
7. One of the bishops, a rigid papist, declared: We have long consulted on this matter.
8. There is a rigid hierarchy of power in that country.
9. India retains rigid labour laws that make it almost impossible to fire an employee or to hire contract labour.
10. Of which the steel columns of large-tonnage crane adopt lattice type compound section, and the rest are rigid section, and the roofs adopt light steel.
11. The non-uniform flow behind a rigid cylinder row with a small pitch ratio T/D= 1.5 is characterized by narrow and wide near wakes and multiple frequencies, and the vortex shedding behind a rigid cylinder row with T/D= 2.0 is replicated properly by the simulation results.
12. The non-uniform flow behind a rigid cylinder row with a small pitch ratio T/D=1.5 is characterized by narrow and wide near wakes and multiple frequencies, and the vortex shedding behind a rigid cylinder row with T/D=2.0 is replicated properly by the simulation results.
13. Related concepts, methods and the up-to-the-date situation are briefly reviewed at first. Then, thorough research is conducted to feature based rigid registration, image content based rigid image registration, and nonrigid image registration respectively.
14. Rigid bikes feature a rigid fork.
15. Mechanical and rheological properties of the lithosphere indicate a style of regional deformation. Regions of high rigidity feature rigid block-like movements, while those of low rigidity are characterized dominated by continuous deformation. Rheological flows in the lower crust and upper mantle play an important role in controlling deformation of the upper crust. The present-day tectonic deformation of China'continent can be described in terms of a coupling model of rigid block movement and continuous deformation.
16. Because of the fact that there exists a mathematical identity between the statically indeterminate moments in the compatibility equation and the fiber stresses in the equation of eccentrically loaded columns, in analyzing singly-connected rigid frames with degree of redundancy not more than 3, it is usually possible to use the familiar formula for short columns eccentrically loaded to analyse the indeterminate moments, which is called the column analogy.
17. The axial dispersion model of the reactor was developed and the non-idea behavior of the slurry phase was taken into account. The comparison between the computational values and the real ones presents a good agreement. The results showed that the temperature was lower at the bottom of the column and higher at the top. It caused by the rigid evaporation of the acetic acid and water near the bottom where the
18. In this paper, FINAS, one finite element code developed by Japanese engineers, was used. The calculation model and method was studied on one single assembly in China Experimental Fast Reactor, as an example. Some preliminary analyses including modal analysis, free vibration analysis and analysis of shock against rigid wall were carried out, which prepares for the seismic analysis on multiple assemblies in FBR core.
19. The pile cap is assumed infinitely rigid.
20. The surfaces are infinitely rigid.
Laws, rules, or systems that are rigid cannot be changed or varied, and are therefore considered to be rather severe.
e.g. Several colleges in our study have rigid rules about student conduct...
e.g. Hospital routines for nurses are very rigid.
If you disapprove of someone because you think they are not willing to change their way of thinking or behaving, you can describe them as rigid .
e.g. She was a fairly rigid person who had strong religious views...
e.g. My father is very rigid in his thinking.
A rigid substance or object is stiff and does not bend, stretch, or twist easily.
e.g. ...rigid plastic containers...
e.g. These plates are fairly rigid.
If someone goes rigid, their body becomes very straight and stiff, usually as a result of shock or fear.
e.g. I went rigid with shock...
e.g. Andrew went rigid when he saw a dog, any dog, anywhere.
1. Standard Chartered has never ruled out the possibility of buying another domestic bank if it can meet the bank's rigid strategic and financial standards.
2. " Waiting for Godot " itself has outgrown attempts at definition by literary analysis or rigid pigeonholing.
3. Fanfan was raised by her stern and dour grandmother, who schooled her in the rigid etiquette of the Manchus.
4. Without bold action on such national policies as the rigid residence registration system, we anticipate no major breakthrough in the way our " floating population " is managed.
5. Until a rigid hukou system was imposed in Shanghai in 1958 to control the population, the city had welcomed immigrants for more than a century.
6. It was only after the Industrial Revolution that political and social change finally broke down the West's own rigid ideas of hierarchy.
7. Honduras is promoting the cigar industry in search of new markets, but also imposed a rigid law on smokers that virtually only allows lighting up outdoors.
8. Clearance rates are a rigid gauge of staff or department performance that make police eager to be seen as solving cases.
9. But they collectively constitute something of an enigma as their desires and aspirations remain submerged in the rigid conformity of the Chinese market place.
10. The balanced compositions and conservative color scheme imply a kind of rigid attitude toward life.