逍遥右脑 2018-10-07 13:50
名词补充; 补足语; 补充物; 补集（数）
1. This wine complements the food perfectly.
2. Two discussions from different points of view may complement each other.
1. Homework is a necessary complement to classroom study.
2. Love is the complement of the law.
1. 补集：除此之外,集合还有其他基本的运算,像是联集(union),补集(complement),和差集(difference). 经由这些基本运算,可以帮我们处理不少事情,也让数学家、统计学家、或是资讯科学家,可以在集合上面建立各种理论或应用. 接下来就让我们来看看,
2. 补体：中文摘要: 补体(Complement)作为天然免疫(Innate immunity)中的一类重要和保守的体系,为机体提供了快速和高效地清除入侵微生物的途径. 补体系统除了补体的直接杀伤机制外,在补体....
3. 补码：数值是以补码(complement) 表示的. 浮点型变量分为单精度(float型)、双精度(double型)和长双精度型(long double)三类形式. 若所用系统(如Turbo C++)将字符处理为带符号(signed char)时,若字符最高位为0,则整型变量高8位补0;若字符最高位为1,
4. 补语：五.补语 补语(complement)是一种补足主语和宾语的意义的句子成分. 补足主语意义的句子成分叫做主语补语(subject complement),补足宾语意义的句子成分叫做宾语补语(object complement). 六.定语 定语是用来说明名词(代词)的品质与特征的词或一组词.
5. complement：comp; 补码，补数
1. Visitors to buy around the country and out of Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Ningbo E capsule (4 off) The above class tickets can be in Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Ningbo, among the four fee-free changes to transfer, subject to the padded-pocket price and the real difference between an open space of the Ticket, the difference charge principle: multi-rebate less complement; applicable to flight date of March 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010; leg for changes of venue box office directly under Hainan Airlines, the airport counter.
2. Visitors to buy around the country and out of Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Ningbo E capsule (4 off) The above class tickets can be in Shanghai, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Ningbo, among the four fee-free changes to transfer, subject to the padded-pocket price and the difference between real open space of the Ticket, the difference charge principle: multi-rebate less complement; applicable to flight date of March 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010; leg for changes of venue box office directly under Hainan Airlines, the airport counter.
3. Each daughter cell can receive a full complement of the genetic information.
4. A well-known symptom presents itself ---shedding and dryness. As you are getting into this trouble, sleeping facial mask enriched with grease is recommended as the good complement for moisture and grease as well as the better improvement before you make a facial mask.
5. This paper cites the concept of consumption habit persistence and sunspot equilibria with uncertainty for analyzing the issue of currency competition to discuss the necessity of Gresham's Law and provide a complement of explanation to the euro exchange rate movements.
6. Promising improvements in average excess chemical potentials and solvent particle density distributions were observed with the complement of hydrogen and oxygen bridge functions.
7. The architectural design and the details of the exterior elevations should complement the site and its environs.
8. The two find they complement one another well, like champagne and cassis.
9. Bohm especially emphasizes that insight and fancy are two different interchangeable modes of mind's operation as a whole complement to each other.
10. The relationship between the text and the book is an inter-dependent, complement each other.
11. However, with Chrome we feel that it is a nice complement to our product.
12. These are the elements that make pleated blinds such an elegant complement to windows.
13. It can be said is a point to face four flowering, leisure and entertainment complement each other.
14. Can effectively complement crop boron element, increase crop resistance to significantly increase crop yield and quality.
15. The two sides complement each other to achieve, there will be broad space for development.
16. When 16 years old, after trapping to kill the auxiliary minister, who were domineering and unwilling to return to complement policy power, he began to administer the country himself, and succeeded in achieving four military tasks for consolidating his regime.
17. When 16 years old, after trapping to kill the auxiliary minister, who were domineering and un willing to return to complement policy power, he hegan to administer the country himself, and succeeded in achieving four military tasks for consolidating his regime.
18. Another very common request is for a single function to conditionally average a range of numbers a complement to SUMIF and COUNTIF.
19. He seeks to merge harmoniously with the oncoming force of the opponent—to be the complement, and not the opposite of the opponent`s force.
20. These systems complement the Accord's passive safety features which include front seatbelt pre-tensioners and load limiters, dual stage front airbags, driver and front passenger side airbags, full length curtain airbags and ISOFIX fittings and tether anchor points for secure childseat fixture on all models.
If one thing complements another, it goes well with the other thing and makes its good qualities more noticeable.
e.g. Nutmeg, parsley and cider all complement the flavour of these beans well.
If people or things complement each other, they are different or do something different, which makes them a good combination.
e.g. There will be a written examination to complement the practical test...
e.g. We complement one another perfectly.
Something that is a complement to something else complements it.
e.g. The green wallpaper is the perfect complement to the old pine of the dresser...
e.g. Political knowledge is a necessary complement to science in approaching solutions to these problems.
The complement of things or people that something has is the number of things or people that it normally has, which enable it to function properly.
e.g. Each ship had a complement of around a dozen officers and 250 men...
e.g. Not one house on the Close still had its full complement of windows.
In grammar, the complement of a link verb is an adjective group or noun group which comes after the verb and describes or identifies the subject. For example, in the sentence 'They felt very tired', 'very tired' is the complement. In 'They were students', 'students' is the complement.
1. The call center together with our Internet banking will complement our limited network resources.
2. CCP will complement the TR by feeding it information on derivatives contracts cleared through the facility.
3. A few more glasses of red wine complement this famous marbling beef perfectly, and it's time to check out the nightlife.
4. The imported apple cider is the traditional complement to French crepes and went down well with my colleague.
5. He added that cancer led to a high mortality rate and a combination of western medicine and TCM can complement each other in treating cancer.
6. Although there is more room for the two sides to tap business opportunities, the commissioner believes China and Italy complement rather than compete against each other.
7. China and India share a common interest in ratcheting up national economic growth, and their economies increasingly complement each other.
8. " Krause and I complement each other perfectly, " says Chinese director Geng Baosheng from Fudan University.
9. Blazers and suit styles complement contemporary soft dressing while the flowing tops and dresses contrast the accentuated waistlines of skirts and trousers.
10. That is why authorities and companies must continue to boost research and development, to complement moves in stemming intellectual property and copyright infringements.
1. something added to complete or embellish or make perfect
e.g. a fine wine is a perfect complement to the dinner
wild rice was served as an accompaniment to the main dish
2. either of two parts that mutually complete each other
3. a word or phrase used to complete a grammatical construction
4. number needed to make up a whole force
e.g. a full complement of workers
Synonym: full complement
5. a complete number or quantity
e.g. a full complement
6. one of a series of enzymes in the blood serum that are part of the immune response
1. make complete or perfect
supply what is wanting or form the complement to
e.g. I need some pepper to complement the sweet touch in the soup