逍遥右脑 2018-10-02 12:00
名词卖主; 摊贩，小贩; [贸易]自动售货机; <正式>供应商
1. Vendors are not allowed on this train.
2. The list contains names of the vendors we do business with.
3. She looked at the vendor who cheated her the other day with distaste.
4. Are there any vendors in this building?
5. Vendors are busy attracting the attention of children.
1. 小贩：还有一些小贩(vendor)站在玩家房子门口,也可以买到一些物品. 不要为这些东西花冤枉钱,我发现对一般武器和防具来说,他们是相当无用的. 因为这些物品都有一定的使用次数限制,每次成功的施法会用掉可用次数一次,而一场战役下来,
2. 供应商：另Compac 系于1980 年由黄德慈先生(Robert Huang)与陈昭耀先生(SteveChen)、杨东海先生(Thomas Yang)等所成立,一九八七年卖给了李信麟,三名销售商之一,为了成为供应商(Vendor)的最好和最大的顾客,
1. Responsible for plant security and external security vendor.
2. A the Vendor shall continue to act as a director and major operator of the Company for a period of not less than 3 years from Completion on such terms and conditions as the Purchaser may deem reasonable
3. It should be confirmed by both Purchaser and Vendor on sampling proposal, check project, sequence and judgment etc., which in principle, should be all included.
4. The Vendor shall not after the execution of this Agreement enter into any mortgage or charge of the Property.
5. Aside: When the kids are talking happily, the family pass the vendor sells chicken. And the keeper is holding the cage full with chicken.
6. Upon payment of such costs, PDOC may, at its sole option, require the Vendor to deliver the goods which were to have been supplied hereunder in the state of completion such goods were in on the date of termination of this Order.
7. The timely payment of our company, and never owed any vendor's money, a mold development of products, as long as your company's reasonable pricing, and your company's technical conditions can achieve our production requirements, once the two sides signed purchase and sale contracts, we Can be pre-paid 50 percent of the mold money, and the remaining 50 percent have to wait for samples to recognize OK, before payment.
8. In that case, the purchaser may lodge a caveat against the title to the property to prevent the vendor from dealing with the land without notifying the caveator.
9. In mass production, follow product from rough mill to white wood to finishing to packing to shipment.. Help QC and vendor to resolve the problems and to find the better project.
10. Its large scale and respected brand, and the high cost of switching to another vendor, give it a big competitive advantage.
11. Tourist traffic ticket-vendor management system is one of the most important parts in the whole Tourist traffic ticket-services system. It includes five kernel functions: remote ticket selling, ticket printing, exception disposing, ticket balance, and ticket statistic. The object is to provide an effective and modern method for ticket-vendors management.
12. Ihls said ICW's existing customers shouldn't be jarred by the vendor's involvement in the foundation.
Ihls 表示，ICW 目前的客户不应被厂商参与基金会而不快。
13. Each vendor has implemented its own interpretation of S/MIME, which makes interoperability problematic. This drawback is exacerbated by the emergence of S/MIME Version 3 in the newest e-mail clients, which again could create interoperability i ues.
14. You would need to provide the hardware to the test vendor.
15. Lead repossession and remarketing of lease equipment in conjunction with the Collections team and the Vendor when necessary.
16. The incumbent shall conduct regular onsite audits on end-users, as well as lead repossession and/or remarketing of leased assets in conjunction with the vendor as appropriate.
17. We conduct meticulous inspections. In fact, our strict procedures have earned us the Trusted Vendor Diploma from our customers.
18. When required by the die design, the Vendor will furnish and mount ground parallels running from front to back, mounted with the capability for fork truck die handling.
19. Soft Drink or Juice Vendor performs additional in-house purification, minimally comprised of sand and activated carbon filtration
20. I N THIS STUDYThis IDC study provides an update of the fixed-line voice services market in the APEJregion.马克et sizing is provided for 2007 while forecast data is provided for 2008 to2012. The research for market sizing and forecasting was finalized in March 2008.The countries included in this study are Australia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, China, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. M e t h o d o l o g y IDC used primary research to determine the market sizing of the voice servicesmarket. To derive total market sizing and deduce competitive assessment, selectedkey local and global players were interviewed face-to-face. Industry and populationstatistics were also collated to ensure consistency in the data collection. Informationabout public 小灵通 operators, carriers, and other SPs was thereforegained primarily through direct interviews, and the data obtained was supported andcross-checked in order to validate the total market size and shares. IDC`s extensive vendor/SP research, coupled with our end-user research base, provides a strong basis for sizing and forecasting the market developments andallows the validation of information supplied by the carriers or PTOs vis-à-vis thosegiven by businesses and consumers. Additional information was gained from deskresearch, annual reports, and other sources such as the Asia/Pacific CommunicationsSurvey in APEJ. Finally, it should be noted that all revenues included in this study coincide with IDC`sAsia/Pacific Semiannual Fixed-Line Services Tracker, 1H07. For an in-depthexamination of market shares and revenues by product and carrier, this tracker is thedefinitive source of quantitative information for any player in the Asia telecom market. Notes on revenues in this document:!
在这项研究中这项IDC研究在APEJ区域提供固定线语音办事市场的更新当瞻望数据提供在2008年到2012年时，市场漆片为2007提供市场漆片和预先推测的研究在2008年3月被完成了在这项研究包括的国家中国电信idc机房是澳洲、香港、印度、印度尼西亚、马来西亚、菲律宾、中国、新加坡、南韩、台湾和泰国 M e t h o d o l o g y IDC施用首要研究确定语音办事的市场漆片市场要获患上总市场漆片和推论竞争评估，选择的要弊害所和全球性球员是被采访的面临面的财产和人口计数也被校对包管在搜集数据的一贯性关于公用电话操作员是以，载体和其它SPs的信息是获取首要路程经过过程直接采访和患上到的数据撑持并且再明确承认为了明确承认总市场尺寸和份额 IDC的广泛的vendor/SP研究，加上咱们的终端用户研究基地，为漆片和预先推测提供一个强的依据市场发展和许可载体或PTOs力à力供应的信息的查验企业和消费者给的那一些其它信息从书桌被获取了研究、年关陈诉和其它来历例如在APEJ的亚太通信调查终于，值患上注重的是，在这项研究包括的所有收支与IDC的亚太每半年固定线办事跟踪仪，1H07相符为详细市中国idc排名网场份额和收支副产品和载体的考试，这台跟踪仪是定量信息的明确的来历所有球员的在亚洲电信市场上关于收支的笔记在本文：！
A vendor is someone who sells things such as newspapers, cigarettes, or food from a small stall or cart.
e.g. ...ice-cream vendors.
The vendor of a house or piece of land is the person who owns it and is selling it.
e.g. Remember, the estate agent is working for the vendor.
1. A block away, street vendor Anthony Vilanova says business is already being hit.
2. The man appeared satisfied and presumably asked how much it cost, for the vendor pulled out her calculator with a flourish and punched in 800.
3. Wu mentions that they found a vendor with a licensed Sanyuan Breakfast cart who was selling his own products to earn more.
4. The victim's company signed the contract with the wife's company at a contract sum doubled the actual price charged by the actual vendor.
5. The bees buzzed over the vendor's cereal and oil stand in Malan Square in Dalian on a sunny afternoon.
6. One online vendor said the voice changer could help users avoid phone calls they didn't want to pick up.
7. The fruit peddlers cleverly peeled off in different directions, forcing the chengguan van to continue after only one vendor.
8. The vendor also sells different style and colored notebooks he designed priced from 5 yuan to 120 yuan each.
9. When you and the vendor come within 10 yuan of each other, offer to meet them in the middle.
10. He quickly rolled one of his pastries into a cone shape to assist his neighboring vendor.
1. someone who promotes or exchanges goods or services for money
Synonym: seller marketer vender trafficker