逍遥右脑 2018-09-22 15:58
及物动词取消，注销; 抵消，偿还; 〈数〉约去
1. She cancelled her order.
2. This will cancel your debt to me.
3. I cancelled many unnecessary words in my manuscript.
4. You should cancel this preposition in the sentence.
1. The pros and cons cancel out.
A：I‘m sorry, but I have to cancel out luncheon appointment.
B：I‘m sorry to hear that.
A：I have pressing business to attend to .
B：No problem. we‘ll make it later in the month .
A：My name is Wang Wei and Im calling to cancel plane ticket.
B：When was your reservation?
A：Its 4:00 p.m. today.
B：Would you like me to reschedule you for another time?
A：No. Thank you.
A：What can I do for you, sir?
B：Im Tom in Room 518, and I want a wake-up call tomorrow morning.
A：At what time?
A：We have a computer wake-up service. Please dial 2 first and then the time. That is to say, dial 2 and the 0515 for the time. There must be five digits in the final number.
B：I see. Then it is 20515. Thank you. By the way, if I want to change my wake-up time, what should I do?
A：Just dial your new wake-up time. The computer will automatically cancel the old time and record the new one.
B：If I dial 20800, I will be waked up at 8:00 am?
A：Yes, thats right.
B：Thanks a lot.
A：You are welcome. Good night!
2. cancel：cncl; 取消，作废
3. (cancel)：cx; 取消，删除
1. Head Er police still discloses say: Cui true suicide before today, ever received the telephone call in the rumormonger on the net, hope she can cancel lawsuit.
2. The Norwegian model, critics say, may not be a path to the future of carbon neutrality and may not be sustainable, because it requires a lot of money and there are not enough environmental projects in poor countries to cancel out all the emissions of the developed world.
3. We'd like to cancel the order due to changes in international market.
4. This method is used to cancel any changes made to the current record or to a newly added record.
5. You may cancel or make changes to your order as long as the order has not been shipped.
6. They also approve new programs of instruction and cancel or make changes in existing programs.
7. These 3 methods is used with the Connection object to save or cancel changes made to the data source.
8. This method is used to cancel any changes of Field objects.
9. For this conflict, you can discard your changes or cancel the refresh operation
10. On a psychological level, they are likely to impose themselves more today to cancel out that result.
11. We want to cancel the order cause the chargeable of international market.
12. If we do not received your payment and payment inform, we'll cancel the order.
13. Note: If the drive already has a triple MBR, then bootlace will cancel itand restore the original partition layout.
注意：如果驱动器已经是一个三重的 MBR ，那么 bootlace 会删除它并且恢复为原本的分区布局
14. Most people complain about having to cancel their current spells and then hitting Counterspell.
15. John can decide to cancel the show, but if he does, he forfeits a $1000 deposit he put down when he accepted the date.
16. Are you sure you want to cancel your recurring fee?
17. Why it works:if you set an appointment with a workout partner, you won't want tomiss it. You'll make sure you're there, unlike when you work out byyourself — many people are very tempted just to cancel theirworkouts if they're a little tired or busy.
18. I went to the bank to cancel a check I had written.
19. IF CUSTOMER WHO ARE ORDER THE CLOTHES SOME ARE OUT OF STOCK, WE WILL AUTOMATIC CANCEL, AFTER U RECEIVED ALL THE CLOTHES ARE GOT STOCK, WE WILL REFUND U THE MONEY.
20. We can't cancel the subscription unless we know where you live.
If you cancel something that has been arranged, you stop it from happening. If you cancel an order for goods or services, you tell the person or organization supplying them that you no longer wish to receive them.
e.g. The Russian foreign minister yesterday cancelled his visit to Washington...
e.g. Many trains have been cancelled and a limited service is operating on other lines...
If someone in authority cancels a document, an insurance policy, or a debt, they officially declare that it is no longer valid or no longer legally exists.
e.g. He intends to try to leave the country, in spite of a government order cancelling his passport...
e.g. She learned her insurance had been canceled by Pacific Mutual Insurance Company...
To cancel a stamp or a cheque means to mark it to show that it has already been used and cannot be used again.
e.g. The new device can also cancel the check after the transaction is complete.
e.g. ...cancelled stamps.
1. If it fails to do so, the industry and commerce administration authorities may cancel its business licence.
2. " We call on Israel to cancel these decisions, " Abbas said.
3. Currently these users can call or write to the company to cancel, within the three working days needed to process the request.
4. Medical institutions severely violating the regulation will be ordered to suspend their service, cancel relevant clinics or even have their practice licenses rescinded and be closed down.
5. The ministry also required local labour and social security departments to clear up restrictive local policies and cancel illegal charges that targeted migrant workers.
6. Some organizers have even moved their events to another city or forced to cancel because of the clash with national anniversaries or other special events.
7. A Beijing court on Wednesday ordered two Chinese companies to cancel their registered Internet domain names containing names or acronyms of 11 famous foreign companies.
8. This change has caused many charity organizations to cancel outdoor activities for disadvantaged children, while many schools have called a halt to graduation trips.
9. Because of the heavy rain that blackened the sky of epicenter Wenchuan, parachutists were forced to cancel original landing plans on May 13.
10. A Beijing court Wednesday ordered two Chinese companies to cancel their registered Internet domain names containing names or acronyms of 11 famous foreign companies.
1. a notation cancelling a previous sharp or flat
1. make invalid for use
e.g. cancel cheques or tickets
2. remove or make invisible
e.g. Please delete my name from your list
3. declare null and void
e.g. Cancel the election results
strike down a law
Synonym: strike down
4. postpone indefinitely or annul something that was scheduled
e.g. Call off the engagement
cancel the dinner party
we had to scrub our vacation plans
scratch that meeting--the chair is ill
Synonym: call off scratch scrub
5. make up for
e.g. His skills offset his opponent's superior strength
Synonym: offset set off